Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 Year in Review (Part 1)

Hi everyone,

Well we only have a few more days left of 2016, I think overall it has been a pretty good year for me and I hope it was for you all too. 

It is always hard to select just one or two cards / projects for each month, especially when I have created so many! This year I have approx 350 blog posts for 2016, wow that sounds a lot when you look back like this!

This year seeing that it is so hard to select just one, I am going to do this review in two parts, today and tomorrow and have decided 3 or 4 cards/projects for each month.

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card it will take you to the original post.


January 2016







February 2016




March 2016



April 2016





May 2016






June 2016







Well that is it for the first 6 months, I will be back tomorrow with part 2 of my year in review. Thanks for looking, if you got this far.



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

All your cards are wonderful, but I especially enjoyed your choices for this post.

Birgit said...

Wow Frances~ These are all amazing projects!! What a great selection of cards you've chosen to share. I love them all!!
Happy New Year to you and your family. <3

KVencel said...

What a wonderful review! And it's only half. Lol