Monday, January 9, 2017

Just Because


Hi everyone,

For my card today I have been playing with a few more presents that I received at Christmas last year (that sounds like so long ago doesn't it, when it was only a matter of a few weeks ago haha!)

The stamp set I used here was a must have when I first saw it online a few months before Christmas ... I just had to wait til Christmas before I got to actually have it. The designer paper and die cut sentiment were also presents.



Here is the inside of my card, I am just loving this new sentiment set I received.


Stamps: Critter Costume Party - Simon Says Stamp; Sentimental - Avery Elle
Paper: Pink; DP - Durmaz Imports
Dies: Just Because - Kaisercraft; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Pavitra said...

aww so cute , love all the elements in the card
hugs
pavitra

Karen Aicken said...

Awww - cute!