Sunday, February 5, 2017

Because You're Special


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using some of the new products which have been released from Elizabeth Craft Designs recently.

For the background of my card I used the A Way with Stencils - Dotty. I placed the stencil onto my White Soft Finish Cardstock and cover with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I then removed and cleaned the stencil and repositioned it back onto the white card so that the largest dots on the stencil were lined up with the smallest pink dots on my card, I then carefully added orange ink through the stencil. I had to pick up the stencil and do the other side of the card with orange ink to create the inside background. 

I then die cut the stencilled cardstock using the Stitched Rectangles die. This was the layered onto a piece of orange cardstock which was die cut using the Dotted Scallop Rectangles and then onto a top folding pink card.

I used the Susan's Garden Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy to create the flower that I added to the top left hand corner of my card. I also used the Garden Notes Ivy to embellish the Gerbera Daisy.

I die cut the A Way with Words - Because from pink cardstock and layered using the ModaScraps Fishtail Banners die set.


For the inside of the card I used the stencil I used on the front of the card to decorate another piece of white card which I added to the bottom of the card. I used the A Way with Words - Special which I added to the centre of the card. I then stamped the word "You're" which is from the "You're the Best" sentiment from the General Sentiments die set.

Stamps: General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock; Pink; Orange
Dies: Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy; Garden Notes Ivy Vine; ModaScrap Fishtail Banners; A Way With Words Because; A Way With Words Special Moments; Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: PanPastels Sets 1 & 3; Kids Choice Glue; A Way with Stencils - Dotty; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Picked Raspberry Distress Ink; Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink;



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful bright card and the ivy looks so real with all the embossing and shading you did.

Karen Aicken said...

Such a bright and cheery card. Nice job with the stencilling.

jojot said...

bright and happy