Saturday, February 4, 2017

Wishing You


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Tammy Hershberger.


Today Tammy's baby girl turns 20! In addition to turning 20, Kelsey will also be graduating from Vet Tech school later this month, and They are so proud of her!  In honor of Kelsey today, please create a card with animals in your design. 


I recently received this cute WPlus9 stamp set called Forest Friends from a friend for Christmas, I later discovered that there was another coordinating stamp set that you could get to add extra things to you card. So of course I had to order it and as it arrived just in time to make my card for this challenge of course I had to use it. 

As you can see I made a Pop Up Card using the pop up dies from the Pop It Ups Hot Air Balloon with Pop Up and Pop It Ups Barrel Basket with Pop Up die sets designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I used my Scan N Cut to cut out all the different elements.


Here is another look at the inside of my card so you can see the pop up panels a little easier.


As the focus of the card is the inside, I kept the front of my card fairly simple. Using the Happy Birthday die and added two more bears from the stamp set.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Lisa Henke (February Guest Designer)


Stamps: Forest Friends; Curious Forest Friends - WPlus9
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Imagine DP - Authentique; Sunkissed DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Pop It Ups Barrel Basket with Pop Up; Hot Air Balloon with Pop Up; Katie Label Pivot Card - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Grand Happy Birthday - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Martina said...

Oh, I just LOVE this card! Simply amazing!!!! What a cute scene and the bears remind me a bit of Winnie the Pooh =)
Martina

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a wonderful scene. Lots of love and time went into this. 20 years old and graduating with a Vet Tech degree. That's a pretty awesome profession and tough as well. How proud you must be!

jojot said...

made me smile...so dang cute