Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tea Time


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using Krista Schneider's Tea Time stamp set and coordinating dies available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have also used the Els van de Burgt Studio's Stitched Fishtails, Fitted Fishtails & ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners.


As you can see I have added brads to the smaller fishtails on the right hand side of the card.


For the inside of the card I added another Stitched Fishtail Banner and the cup that I used on the front of the card. I also added a sentiment which is one I have had in my stash for a while.

Stamps: Tea Time - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Cup Birthday Wishes - Cottage Stamper
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Pink; Dark Pink; Cotton Candy DP - Kaisercraft; Pink Polka Dot DP - Bella Blvd
Dies: Stitched Fishtails; Fitted Fishtails; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Tea Time - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet card - love the colour choices too

jojot said...

love this layout....have an unfinished card for today's challenge...may have to use a form of this to make it work...thanks for the inspiration