Saturday, April 8, 2017

Celebrate


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being the challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is Zoo Lovers Day .... so for our challenge this week we are featuring animals on our cards wild or not.



Since I just received one of the new Heartfelt Creations Monkeys stamp sets, it wasn't hard to figure out what to use on my card for this challenge. I didn't get the matching die set so I used my Scan n Cut to cut out the image.

As you can see I created a centre step card using the Cheery Lynn Designs die. I have been wanting to use this designer paper for a while now, so it was good to finally be able to cut it.

To decorate my card, I used some flowers and ferns that I found as a freebie with a magazine recently.



For the inside of my card I used some more of the designer paper. I also added another flower and a sentiment from the same freebie stamp set I got.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Kristine Reynolds (April Guest Designer)

Stamps: Relaxin' Monkeys - Heartfelt Creations; Hummingbird Designer Collection - Apple Blossom Designs
Paper: White; Green; Papaya DP Say Aloha Collection - Kaisercraft
Dies: Centre Step Card - Cheery Lynn Designs; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Sentimental - Avery Elle
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

jojot said...

an absolute tropical delight....perfect dp as always

Karen Aicken said...

Oh this is SO fun ... that patterned paper is perfect.