Saturday, June 3, 2017

Happy Happy Happy


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Joanne Grzelak.

Today is Repeat Day! On your creations this week, you are to repeat some part of your design at least three times. Could mean three same sized circles, three of the same flower.......three of something on your card.



I recently received the Concord & 9th Party Pop Up Card die set and of course I wanted to play with it, so I used it for  todays challenge. I have 5 presents along the bottom of the pop up and 5 bows!



Here is another look at the inside of my card this time taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part a little better.



I kept the front of the card simple as the focus is on the inside. I repeated the word "Happy" three times to make sure I had this challenge covered 😉. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Happy Happy Happy  - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Pink; Green; Blue; The Birthday Wishes DP - DCWV
Dies: Party Pop Up - Concord & 9th; Happy Happy Happy - Lawn Fawn; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - lots of pop's on that die! Great card for the challenge.

jojot said...

this is surely one fancy pop out card....amazing