Monday, September 25, 2017

Hello Little One



Hi Crafty Friends,

Did you know that  Elizabeth Craft Designs release some new stamps recently, you can see them all here. I have been so wanting to play with the new ModaScrap stamps that were some of the stamps released so as my stamps arrived last week I was able to play with one of the stamp sets, this one is called Color of Puppies Boy. 

These stamps also have coordinating dies you can purchase if you wish, but for my card today I just went with some masking to create a fun party scene. I die cut a rectangle using the Stitched Rectangles die set and then stamped the Alligator and Hippo, masked those and then stamped the zebra and lion. These two animals were also masked so I could stamps the balloons and sponge in the brick wall behind them which is a stencil. Finally I created a footpath for them to stand on.

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the image using VersaMark ink and white embossing powder. 


I added Clear Glitter Wink of Stella pen to each of the balloons and then I added Glossy Accents to them all.


For the inside I added two strips of the patterned paper that I used on the front of the card and added Peel Off Stickers along the edge of each strip.

I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Sentiment onto green cardstock and white embossed it. I then die cut the sentiment using the coordinating die.







Stamps: Color of Puppies Boy; Birthday Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White & Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock; Color of Puppies Boy Patterned Paper Pack - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Labels 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent/Silver Line Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Pumice Stone Distress Ink; Hickory Smoke Distress Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Glossy Accents; Nuvo Ebony Black Gloss Crystal Drops; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; White Gel Pen; English Brick Stencil - MFT Stamps; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, how fun! I bought this stamp set as well - the critters are so cute! Great card.

jojot said...

now that iis a fun card with cool critters