Sunday, November 12, 2017

Popping Up to Say....


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Tag Book using the new Tag Book Pop-up die set from Karen Burniston. This was actually the first Tag Book I created when I received my dies recently.



To decorate my tag book I used an owl from the Build an Owl 2 stamp set from Prickley Pear. This stamp set also has a coordinating die which make it easy to cut out all the pieces for the owl. I love the pinecones on the owl's wings and top of it's head. This set has a lot of fun designs which you can use when creating your owl.


For the sentiment in the middle two square panels, I used the "Happy Holiday's" sentiment from the Word Set 3 - Holidays die set. I die cut a couple of extra 'o'ss and split the Holiday into two lines to create the word 'Hooo-liday'.


One more photo of the inside of my tag book.


For the front of my tag book, I added one more owl and also added the "Popping up to say" sentiment from the new Words Set 4 die set. I am sure I will be using this sentiment A LOT!!!!!! it will work with so many of the cards I like to create.



Supplies:


Stamps: Build an Owl 2 - Prickley Pear
Paper: White; Red; Green Always Christmas Paper Pad - Craft Smith
Dies: Tag Book Pop-up; Word Set 3; Word Set 4 - Karen Burniston; Build an Owl - Prickely Pear
Other: Black Ink; Red Ribbon; Green Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

No comments: