Friday, December 1, 2017

On the Nice List


Hi Crafty Friends,

Well it's the 1st December and the count down is now on to Christmas!!!!! A couple of weeks ago I attended a local craft show, now I had already decided I didn't need any more Christmas stamp sets or dies as I had already purchased way too many this year! Yeah right famous last thoughts!!!! I came home with a few which just jumped into my basket when I wasn't looking LOL! Hopefully you will get to see most of them during the next few weeks in the lead up to Christmas!

Today I am playing with MFT Stamps Santa's Elves stamp set and also the Snowfall Background (which was on my wish list) I stamped the background onto the card using VersaMark ink and embossed in white. I then added color to my sky using Distress Oxide inks and then spritzed with water.


For the snow I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders and added a sentiment from a Mama Elephant Stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added two more of the Mama Elephant sentiments and stamped one of the other elves from the MFT Stamp set.

Stamps:  Snowfall Background - MFT Stamps;  Santa's Elves - MFT Stamps; Puffy Holiday Greetings - Mama Elephant
Paper: White
Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders - Lawn Fawn
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; Salty Ocean Distress Oxide; Faded Jeans Distress Oxide; Red Ink; White Embossing Powder; Black Glaze Pen; White Gel Pen; Glossy Accents;  Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Those elves are so cute - what a fun holiday card.

jojot said...

what a sweet little scene