Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ECD Design Team Focus on New Release - Joset Designs



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team are doing another Focus on New Release blog post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog. This time around we are focusing on Joset van de Burgt or Joset Designs, there are ten new die sets; two clear stamp sets with coordinating dies and one new sentiment stamps being released.

For my card today I have created a pop-up card using seven of the new die sets and the sentiment stamp set as well as a few other previous released dies.


To create my card I used some of the patterned papers from the ModaScrap Fly & Scrap 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Pack. I used two of the pop-up dies using the General Pop-ups die set, the bunny is adhered to a pop-up which is slightly further out then the basket.

The basket, eggs and grass were created using the Spring Basket die set, I die cut this from White Soft Finish Cardstock and then colored using various inks.

The bunny was also die cut using White Soft Finish Cardstock and then colored using copic markers. 


Along the top of the card I added a speech bubble from the Edgy Options Edges die set and then added the "Happy Easter" sentiment which is one of the many holiday themed sentiments included in the Words 3 - Happy Holidays die set.

Along the bottom edge of the card I added a semi circle which was die cut using one of the circles from the ModaScrap Dashing Circles die set. 

I added flowers which are from the Small Flowers & Large Flowers die sets. To finish off the inside I added the "to you" sentiment from the Words 1 - Celebration die set.


For the front of the card I have used the Entwined Egg die set to create the egg shape, adding flowers also included in this set.

The "Happy Easter" sentiment is from the Spring Sentiments Clear Stamp set.

I added the bunny to the base of the egg which was created using the Bunny die set.

Don't forget to visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog to see what the other Design Team have created using the Susan's Garden new release dies.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:




Other:
Cardstock - Dark Pink
Inks - Black; Yellow; Green; Blue; Peach; Pink; Purple
Nuvo Jewel Drops - Lemoncello; Rosewater




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Haha - I stopped by to look at your card, and ended up racing to ECD so I could order that adorable basket!! Now I'm back to tell you how cute your card is!

jojot said...

Easter perfection.....love that dp too