Sunday, January 28, 2018

Spring Fever


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a Star Effect Card to share with you all today. This style of card has been very popular on an Australian Facebook Cardmaking group I belong to and of course I decided I had to make one too. These are pretty easy to create and folds flat for mailing.

To decorate my card I used the Small Flowers; Large Flowers; Trio of Leaves; Dashing Circles and Dotted Scallop Circles die sets from Elizabeth Craft Designs


Here is a side view of my card.


Here you can see my card taken apart so it can be placed in an envelope.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:
Cardstock - White; Orange; Aqua; Green; Yellow; Peach
Family Traditions Paper Pack - Webster's Pages
Black Ink




5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very cool card. Love the design of it and the pretty papers you used.

Karen Aicken said...

Such an interesting dimensional card!

ANN said...

Will you share a link to how to make one please

StampOwl said...

I will organise a tutorial for this soon

jojot said...

AMAZING and springy too....wowza