Monday, May 7, 2018

Hooray It's Your Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created recently using stamps and dies from Concord & 9th's April release. 

For the background I used the new Sketched Stripes Background, I stamped it onto a square piece of white cardstock using blue ink and then turned it 90 degrees and stamped it again. I then turned the cardstock around 180 degrees and stamped the background using green ink and then turned 90 degrees one more time to achieve a plaid type of background.

I die cut the panel using the frame die from the Confetti Card die set.

For the sentiment I used the Triple-Step Hooray Stamp set. As the name suggests, there are three stamps which you stamp in different colors to get a complete sentiment. This was a little tricky at first, but I finally got something I liked, I think like anything the first time takes a little while to figure things out. I die cut the sentiment using a rectangle from MFT Stamps Mod Stitched Rectangles die set.

To finish off the card I stamped and cut out the stars from the stamp set and added them to the card. I also added a sequin & rhinestone to each star.


For the inside of the card, I die cut another frame from white cardstock and used the remainder of the background I stamped for the front and attached this to the left side of the card.

I added two more of the sentiments from the Triple-Step Hooray Stamp set. Finally I added a couple of the solid stars from the set to the card.

Supplies:



Other:
Dies - Stitched Mod Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Cardstock - White; Green; Blue
Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great masculine card

jojot said...

great one for the guys....love it